Prayers Audio App


Statistics from Prayers Audio App both from Android and iOS devices from 21.10.2023.
13 prayer categories, 530 audio files to download in 11 languages, 54 612 total users.

Prayers Audio App

App stores

Apple iPhone App Store: Prayers Audio iOS app
Google Play: Prayers Audio Android app


christian t-shirts

Donations are welcome

paypal.me/hriciga

Why are the ads necessary?

As the audio prayers need to be stored on a server, I have to pay annually the costs for the server, domain name and iOS App Store annual fee.
It is about 200 USD a year and I hope the users find the app valuable, so they will purchase the app or watch the ads or the video revenue ads to give a few cents to keep the app alive.

Every year I have to make a decision: Will I spend those 200 USD on my family costs, or on the Prayers audio app costs?

I have spent hundreds of hours developing the app, searching for the audio prayers and hours on publishing the app on the app stores.

Those hundreds of my work hours I give the users for free.

What about the costs I have to pay for the app, to keep it alive every year?

If the 100 USD annual threshold will be reached, I can decrease the frequency of the video and interstitial ads. If it will not be reached, for me it is a clear sign that the app is not valuable to the users enough to keep the app published and the server online.
The downloaded audio prayers to your mobile device will stay there even if the server stops.

About the app

Prayers Audio offer offline playing of audio prayers.

Languages: English, Español, Церковный славянский, orthodox, Slovensky, Português, Polski, Italiano, Francés, Deutsch, Česky.

You can pray now in your car, bus, while walking.

The holy rosary prayers, Rosary of Pomepeii and much more audio prayers.
Few examples are:
Jesus Prayer
Glory to the Father
Our Father
Symbol of Faith
Padre Pio chaplet
Rosary of Pompeii
Rosary of the blessed Virgin Mary
Apostle's creed
Hail Mary
Litany of Holy Spirit
Morning prayers
Evening Prayers
Lord's Prayer
Deliverance prayer against Evil
Prayer of Saint Francis
The Angelus
Litany of the Holy Ghost
Come Holy Spirit
Have mercy on me
Prayer To All Guardian Angels
Psalm 23 - The LORD is My Shepherd
Prayer To Defeat The Work Of Satan
Act of Hope
PSALM 135
The Beatitudes
Powerful Healing Prayer by St. Padre Pio
Prayer to Saint Jude
Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus for Urgent Financial Help
Prayer to Saint Rita in impossible cases
A Miracle Prayer - Jesus Help me
Prayer to Mary, Undoer of Knots
St. Gertrude - Release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory
Chaplet of Saint Joseph
Prayer to St. Anthony to find missing items
Chaplet of Saint Joseph
Chaplet of Saint Michael the Archangel
Miraculous Medal prayer
Hail, holy Queen
Memorare
Prayer to St. Rita
Prayer for Seven Gifts of Holy Spirit and many more audio prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosary audio English Android App

Rosary offline for Android and iOS

Chaplet of Divine mercy offline